Do You Have…
A photo or a tournament program that can be added to this site, here are a few things to help you out.
1. The easiest way would be to take your photo or the tournament programme along to a Copy/Scanning company and ask them to scan your photo or programme, they then can send it to me directly via email to email@example.com (approx. cost is about $2.00 per photo)
When scanning a Tournament Program, I want the whole program scanned from cover to cover, that way I find interesting facts and stories that I can share online.
2. If you have a scanner at home, scan the photo/programme onto your computer either as a *.JPEG or *.PDF format. I use Picasa which is a free photo software program from Google. www.picasa.google.com, open Picasa and it automatically searches for photo’s that are on your computor. Click on the photo/photo’s that you want to send and hit the email button down on the bottom of the page.
3. The Bigger Photo’s ie Tournament photo’s that are too big for the home scanner, it should take no more than 4 total scans to reproduce this photo, send all 4 photo’s to me even if they are upside down as I have the software to put them together like a jig saw puzzle.
4. Or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for my postal address, whereby I’ll scan or get it scan and return it to you, this process should take me no more than a few days.
5. Also advise me if you wish to be acknowledged on this site. Hope this helps.